Announcing 2020 Summer Tryouts
- Sunday, November 17 OR Sunday December 15 from 10:30 AM – 2:30 PM
- The 2020 California Warriors Summer Baseball Program will have teams for high school players graduating in 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023
- Tryouts will be held at Tamalpais High School baseball field located at 700 Miller Avenue in Mill Valley
- Bring your glove, bat, hat, baseball pants, cleats, turf shoes
- If the first day is rained out or you cannot make it for some other reason, please come to the second day.
Summer Baseball Season Framework
- Our teams will be focused on showcase tournaments, and each team will attend four. We have not completed the team schedules for 2020, but we will add that information to the website when it is finalized. Some of the tournaments our teams will be competing in this summer are:
- USA Baseball National Team Championships, Eric Tryon Invitational (formerly Phil Singer Summer Series in San Diego), Prospect Wire Northern California Classic, Prep Baseball Report West Coast Summer Championships, Team One Under Armour Fathers Day Classic, Team One Under Armour Southwest Championships, Firecracker Classic, and more.
- On the weekends that teams do not have a tournament, we will be scheduling doubleheaders against local competition.
- There will be two practices each week (most likely at Tamalpais HS), with each team attending one of them.
- Teams are organized by high school graduation year: 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020.
- Our core group of coaches will return for 2020. Coaches will be added to the California Warriors Coaches page as they are hired.
- Rosters will be limited to 16 players per team.
The California Warriors Summer Baseball Program provides a positive environment for student athletes to develop their baseball & leadership skills and is an excellent opportunity for players to be seen by college coaches and professional scouts at some of the top youth baseball showcases. Student athletes will work in pursuit of a chance to play at the collegiate level, participating in highly-competitive tournaments where they showcase their skills in front of college coaches and professional scouts.
If you are interested in trying out, fill out the form below and PAY $35 TO REGISTER FOR TRYOUTS.